Ceremony video hosted by Raitex to thank Wibble!!! EU1

The place to show up your recordings and video editing skills
Damage3538

8 years ago

So yesterday after one of the AO, HQ Raitex asked all squads to RTB and stand as a group infront of the podium. Raitex asked Wibble to step forward up to the podium and "rewarded" him with some sort of medal... After everyone saluted Wibble one of the CAS pilots did a quick fly by over the base releasing all his flares with pride. THE END now watch the mather facken video. Bye have a great time!! :mrgreen: :lol:

noilliz

8 years ago

Well that was interseting ;) lovely video!
CODE: SELECT ALL

"beep beep boop beep"

Merowinger

Patreon

Forum Members

8 years ago

That was awesome :D I havent seen the ceremony, because i was in the CAS. Never thought that Raitex could get them all in proper lines and make them salute to Wibble. And hey, Wibble got us two enemy Ifrits during the AO, he and his squad shot the guys out of their vehicles, repaired them and owned then their brand new cars.

Good job and a great ceremony :D
Carpe noctem et diem.

AJ1

8 years ago

we need more of this :)

MadTrap

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Main Role

Main Server

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

8 years ago

That is amazing!! well done to all who was involved and a salute to wibble from me also!

i am so speechless this happened all on the community initiative.
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Image Image

MadTrap

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Main Role

Main Server

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

8 years ago

We shared the video on our facebook
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Image Image

Raitex

8 years ago

Hey guys, I'm really glad you all like what I did.

I'm trying to use the HQ role to break out of the regime of just getting Squads to AO's. I feel like HQ has a more important role than that. HQ needs to try and make the game fun to play for everyone and should make players feel rewarded for their efforts.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the way I play HQ and I promise i'll continue trying to improve my own skills meaning I can do more stuff like this and hopefully make the server even more fun! (Which is not easy, since most of us love it here)

• Information