Fire fight Helmet Cam AFGHANISTAN

The place to show up your recordings and video editing skills
KiplandKinkill

8 years ago

Just watched this and found it worth a post.
Listen to the enemy firing back at times and the team trying to find where the shots are from .

Also the weapon jammed and has to be cleaned.

Watch request suppression by squad leader. Be nice if orders where followed as quickly by our players without QUESTIONING the Team Leader.

A few players I have had the pleasure to Lead have ignored or questioned my order in past and my response from now on will be less tolerable in future.

I enjoyed it hope you do too

AFGHANISTAN

This second one is how not to move when being supressed by enemy fire watch the shots ping around him as he does not realise moving down without seeing nearest point of cover available.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 ... 20141.html

enjoy
Obey the Beard

Specter

8 years ago

Just some little info to second video. How you can read down there, squad got caught in the open by enemy mg fire, so this guy decided to draw their fire and squad could get to safety. He got hit to helmet, that's why he is stunned and moves there so strangely without finding any cover. So it's not really his fault. :)

KiplandKinkill

8 years ago

Anyone can fit in a description to make the video in the favour of the film maker "Poetic Licence"
I do not believe everything I read or at times I see....if true it was a dumb move to offer his life due to his buddies being pinned down IMO . But still watchable ;)
Obey the Beard

Squid

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

8 years ago

I've seen the second video before.

I think when the guy discards his gun and gets hit the gun actually deflects one of the hits. Hit the magazine or the magwell.
"The definition of "Indefinitely?" If my balls are hitting your ass, its in-definitely."

Pvt.Squid

• Information