dotter

8 years ago

Tonight:
  • Pilots at their best
  • RAGE remains calm
  • I almost RPG a target
  • We sign Kumbayah
Thanks to everyone playing!

Intel I7-4790k, ASUS STRIX - Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 OC 4 GB, HyperX Beast 16GB DDR3-2400MHz, Asus Mod 1150 Z97 Maximus VII Hero, Samsung MZ-75E250B SSD 850 EVO 250 GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB

MadTrap

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Main Role

Main Server

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

8 years ago

Video is private
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Image Image

dotter

8 years ago

Sorry about that, it is public now.
Intel I7-4790k, ASUS STRIX - Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 OC 4 GB, HyperX Beast 16GB DDR3-2400MHz, Asus Mod 1150 Z97 Maximus VII Hero, Samsung MZ-75E250B SSD 850 EVO 250 GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Mahlkav

8 years ago

What the hell, Whisky... "run away so we don't have to revive them"?

@9:39 the decision to shoot is plain wrong.

dotter

8 years ago

Mahlkav wrote:What the hell, Whisky... "run away so we don't have to revive them"?
Don't judge based on my videos as they are edited in order to keep an angle to the "story". What happened in reality was that we did revive Delta squad (you can hear that in the chatter at the end of the video), but that part did not end up in the video as it was funnier to keep the "let's run" part and leave it at that precisely because of reactions like yours ;)
Mahlkav wrote:@9:39 the decision to shoot is plain wrong.
If you're referring to the position of Whisky on the left - I do agree that I should have been at least closer to him in order to prevent friendly fire if he moved to the right. But as I've been running behind him for quite some time, I know he's not likely to move sideways when firing and either way, he was in my field of view (while not in the scope). But again, I do accept the remark and agree it is a risky position to open fire. Thanks for the comment!

Mahlkav

8 years ago

No worries, I intentionally left out any smilies and emoticons due to their disarming effect on the sentences, but I sat here giggling when I saw both.

• Information