Turtle's video shack

The place to show up your recordings and video editing skills
Deleted User 393

9 years ago

I created a topic like this a while back but I decided to remove it since there were a lot of rubbish videos. I'm going to be picky this time. You may have seen some of them but there are new ones aswell. As I said in the earlier post, I don't operate my Youtube channel like a "channel". I just upload random stuff that happened in 77th servers. Without further delay;

My early days of flying. That Kajman wasn't being helpful. Even when he was fucking dead.

Neo-something-something locked on me right after I dropped some reinforcements to the AO.

This is a collection of the engagements I made with the Pawnee. They're all against Kajman. I don't think I'll be able to fly Pawnee anytime soon (because of the server update) so I decided to pack it all and upload.

Anyways, if you're not familiar with Arma 3 helicopters, Kajman is basicly a flying tank. Meanwhile Pawnee isn't. It has some HE's (useful against infantry) and unlike Kajman, it has NO flares.

Pro tip: Don't try to move stuff with a hunter. Use a bobcat instead.

This was from my earlier days of flying. It was a proud moment at that time.

I'm flying a Kajman to deal with enemy close air supports. They have a Neophron (fixed wing) and a Kajman (same bird as ours). We normally use Kajman to deal with armored enemies (since it doesn't pack any lock on AA missiles) but we went for it anyway.

things you shouldn't do on a debriefing (SORRY L1NK!)

Providing close air support in a slow day.

This is the ops we had on September 8th (2014). One squad, two fire teams. Fire team Red was assigned to neutralize the officers to the north of Negades. Meanwhile Fire team Blue were providing cover from the southern hills of the town (us). We were also tasked to disable the transport truck so the enemy wouldn't be able to move the nuclear warheads.
Mission created by Moss.

that was lucky

Shitting bricks. Yep. That was the term I was looking for..

A lil clip from the campaign operation we had on 27th sep (2014).

that's why you should trust your medic

pretty self explanatory

From the training we had during the bootcamp.

Flying CAP in Operation Zero Exigency

I'll add more periodically. If you need to use some of the footage, feel free.

Full playlist link
Last edited by Deleted User 393 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 393

9 years ago

Behind the Scenes of 77th

It ended up quite longer than I anticipated but I hope it's worth it. I tried to normalize the audio as much as I can but there are some rough patches here and there.

noilliz

9 years ago

Thx for sharing! had a good laugh.
CODE: SELECT ALL

"beep beep boop beep"

Lazer

9 years ago

Buckets in the chair killed me, could barely breathe.

MadTrap

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Main Role

Main Server

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

9 years ago

So many funny moments in that behind the scenes video and your cut of it is perfect
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Image Image

AsbjornDK

Regiment & Platoon

Forum Members

9 years ago

Why did you film my fail as Pirate :D

i didnt mean to kill him from behind :lol: :lol:
"Only need 1 Bullet"

Deleted User 393

8 years ago

Operation: Paraiso Freedom

It took me a while to edit this but it's finally done. Hope you enjoy it.

• Information