Mebo's 77th JSOC youtube channel

The place to show up your recordings and video editing skills
Mebo

9 years ago

Hey guys!

So I uploaded the first little night OP we did on the night of the 22nd of Feb.

It's just a quick rundown, sped up to shorten the video from 1h 45min to 50min.
The reason I uploaded it, is a simple quick or maybe if you want to a longer favour you can make me.
I'd like to collect some ideas, how to direct my arma channel.
My first thaught was creating a 3 part episode out of this OP - insertion and overwatch / clearing the town / exfiltration -, but I'm not sure if the content is interesting enough.
Other ideas were, just to use the most interesting part inbetween 10-15minutes and wrap that up - or else just collect and collect, until there is enough good material to edit together into one spike of a video.

So it'd be cool if you could give me some feedback.

Lewis

9 years ago

Hi mebo, First things first the video looks amazing :). The only problem with uploading it with the insertion is that it can be boring so not many would watch that video, but I like the way you have done the video so keep up the good work.

Winder1

9 years ago

Hey Mebo
You said that you would split the op into several pats which is fine but I would suggest having a part where you only exfil wouldn't be good by itself. For the highlights I guess you could wait maybe a month or something and upload highlights of the most intense parts or your favourite moments out of different ops. Just my thoughts I don't have a good enough rig to record the public servers:( good luck with the channel I like what you've done with the other video :D )
I am extremely effective with explosives whether that's against enemies or friendlies is another matter entirely

ToTaC

9 years ago

Thanks Mebo! I can watch this video at the beach now :)
I would like to see a shortcut version in normal speed. I don't understand a word in this chipmunk voice :P

I subscribed to your channel! Keep them coming!
I have not yet begun to fight!

Mebo

9 years ago

Hey guys,

thanks for the reply and I made a rundown cutting, so I'm down to 50minutes. Still I need a bumper.
So if someones good with Photoshop, just give me a msg or poke me in teamspeak :D.

Thank you.

• Information