facetracknoir test

The place to show up your recordings and video editing skills
noilliz

9 years ago

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of weeks i had a few conversations with other unit members about a program called facetracknoir. And i did decide to give it a try. So i grabbed my old webcam, a Microsoft HD 3000. grabbed my HOTAS X which i bought a few weeks ago. Installed facetracknoir. Madtrap was so kind to share his settings with me [click here if you wish to get it as well] and i jumped into the Arma 3 helicopter showcase.

I am no expert with either recording or editing and found out that after the encoding was done (took me 2 hours for a 13 minute video) it showed the last part twice. And i couldn't be bothered redoing it again.

So here is the video, sadly i crashed at the end but its a video about me trying out facetracknoir and not about my flying skills ;)

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
video should be done uploading at 12pm 3/10/2015 +1 UTC

Cheers

Joey
CODE: SELECT ALL

"beep beep boop beep"

Vogl

9 years ago

Are you using an 21:9 Display? :P
The A-10: first gun with a plane attachment

noilliz

9 years ago

Vogl wrote:Are you using an 21:9 Display? :P
Yes i am, its the Asus mx299q ill post some pics of my setup when i get back from work.

"beep beep boop beep"

Vogl

9 years ago

I thought about that one as well but i got the LG just because its bigger :P :D
And the Software Support was better :D Like Autoscale and stuff like that
The A-10: first gun with a plane attachment

Fuzz

9 years ago

That's some nice flying Noilliz, MadTrap sent me the link for facetracknoir too. I need to get myself a webcam that will work with it. It's looks great.
"comprehension is not a requisite of cooperation."
~Wachowski Bros (Councilor West)
~The Matrix Revolutions

noilliz

9 years ago

Vogl wrote:I thought about that one as well but i got the LG just because its bigger :P :D
And the Software Support was better :D Like Autoscale and stuff like that
Yea I wanted to get the LG 29UM65 first as well. but that one was out of stock for over a month, that's why I went with the Asus version.
Fuzz wrote:That's some nice flying Noilliz, MadTrap sent me the link for facetracknoir too. I need to get myself a webcam that will work with it. It's looks great.

Thank you ;D being able to look around while flying really makes it a lot easier, madtrap did suggest the webcam for the ps3 duo its high fps. It seems like a good cam indeed.

"beep beep boop beep"

Clyde

9 years ago

I've tried it myself but couldn't get it to track properly. Might be a lightning issue or the settings.
Gonna try the settings u posted :)

• Information