Knight

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

2 weeks ago

Attention soldiers!
Starting 15th of April 2024 we'll move all support or administration-related communications from our forums to our Discord (https://discord.gg/ffGWZSpUAw).
The administration procedures for Ban Appeals, Player Reports and Complaints will be handled via the Discord ticket system. For everything else like development suggestions and so on there are already existing channels present on our Discord server.
Image Col. Knight
Commanding Officer (CO) | Image High Command | Image Head of Development
"Adapt & Overcome."

SnierELite

Patreon

Main Role

Forum Members

Loading…

2 weeks ago

what about ppl that dont use discord and want to add suggestions, report bugs etc ??

Gandet

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Main Role

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

2 weeks ago

Hello SnierELite,

We have seen the need to follow the times and meet the demands of a growing community and the need for faster and better ways to deal with problems, bugs and reports - working with the forums has been a good thing to start out with, but as said with the growing need to have more effective communication and with the larger part of our community on Discord and the systems we have in place there - plus the more open, transparent and lively discussions that discord can facilitate we have seen this as a win win!

I was new to discord not to long ago, but you get the hang of it fast, and it can be customised to be what you want and need it to be! A lot of the functionality’s that can become “in your face” can be turned off and you can have only the thing you want showing or alerting you!

So I hope you will give it a try and follow us to discord for a more effective solution then the good old forums has been!

We will not be using or responding to much in the forums going forward I’m sorry to say! But we do have to follow the demands and evolution of our community together with the increased effectiveness!
"I apprciate you a tiny little bit" - [Ssg.] Frootloops

Image Coyote One Squad Leader
Image Public Relations - 2IC
Image Development
Military Police

Image Cpl. Gandet -

• Information