What not to do at an Evac

All of our video footage, live streams and pictures
PvtJJemerson

6 years ago

Hey guys, this is my first video ever that I have edited and also is my first time using Adobe Premier Pro CC. I made this short little video on what not to do at an Evac because during this Evac, everyone was shooting and throwing smokes and the pilots had to circle around 3 times before it was safe enough for us to be picked up. It took about 15 minutes for us to be Evac'ed because of it and it had made me a little upset. So I decided to take the footage I got from it and make a little video that I hope everyone can learn from and find it a little bit entertaining. Enjoy!

Sincerely, PvtJ.Jemerson/Ribosome

Alverzs

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Departments

Forum Members

6 years ago

Tells other squad mates dont shoot and shoot in the air himself GG XD

looks about right right during evac at times XD

Image Sfc. Alverzs | Head of the Righteous Military Police Council and first of his name Sir Alverz the Unforgiving.

PvtJJemerson

6 years ago

Alverzs wrote:
6 years ago
Tells other squad mates dont shoot and shoot in the air himself GG XD

looks about right right during evac at times XD
Like I said before, it was only 6 rounds to empty a mag. Those 9.3mm 150rd mags are heavy as hell xD

Foxx

6 years ago

1 blue smoke = EVAC mark
2 smokes = plausible mistake
3 or more smokes of all colours/shooting at thin air = RTB

/triggered
"Don't pet a burning dog."
Coyote 2-2 AT-Rifleman
Image Pvt. Fox

Chaser

Rank

Departments

Forum Members

6 years ago

Even if you just 'want to empty your mag', you shouldn't shoot around at the EVAC point.
If pilots come in for a landing and shots are still being fired, they can assume one of two things: The AO is either still hot and got some possible threads for the helicopter (why would you want to EVAC, if there is still fighting in the AO...) or the squad at the EVAC point is a bunch of wild guys with guns, which doesn't make you wanna land either.

As stated before: 1 blue smoke is a good EVAC mark, 2 smokes can happen by accident, anything else is too much.
You can read more about EVAC and the correct usage of smoke, if you follow this link to our wiki:
77th JSOC wiki
Image Coyote 2 - Poolboy
Image Development Team | Mission Maker
Image twitch.tv/JohnChaser

PvtJJemerson

6 years ago

Chaser wrote:
6 years ago
Even if you just 'want to empty your mag', you shouldn't shoot around at the EVAC point.
If pilots come in for a landing and shots are still being fired, they can assume one of two things: The AO is either still hot and got some possible threads for the helicopter (why would you want to EVAC, if there is still fighting in the AO...) or the squad at the EVAC point is a bunch of wild guys with guns, which doesn't make you wanna land either.

As stated before: 1 blue smoke is a good EVAC mark, 2 smokes can happen by accident, anything else is too much.
You can read more about EVAC and the correct usage of smoke, if you follow this link to our wiki:
77th JSOC wiki
Well Like I said at the end of the video, we all (including myself) made mistakes in this video :D

• Information