The Sand Castle Project

All of our video footage, live streams and pictures
JohnnyBoy

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

4 years ago

This topic thread serves one single purpose; to bolster the ranks of all the engineers out there.

Never before has engineers been such an essential part of any team (The engineers WITH toolkits that is, *wink*)
Recently the amount of sand castling - as I've dubbed it - has been essential to any AO as a response to the recently frequent defence missions. It has been agreed upon that sand castling is now an essential part of any successful defence.

So here's to all of you crazy mad lads; feel free to post pictures of your wonderful creations.

"I never thought I would say this, but I agree with Johnny." - Madtrap, 2021-12-02.

Css2d

Main Role

Forum Members

4 years ago

I honestly thought we went a bit overboard with the building :D

Thanks to the HQ and pilots for providing all the tool kits!
Einmal mit Profis…

JohnnyBoy

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

4 years ago

Css2d wrote:
4 years ago
I honestly thought we went a bit overboard with the building :D

Thanks to the HQ and pilots for providing all the tool kits!
NO SUCH THING.
"I never thought I would say this, but I agree with Johnny." - Madtrap, 2021-12-02.

crazyirish

Main Role

Forum Members

Loading…

4 years ago

i think i and a couple of other engineers was first to build the sandcastle fortress finally i felt justified in always asking squad leaders to get a resupply in to hq asap , i dont think squad leaders reliased just what we could do if we had time and enough toolkits

Css2d

Main Role

Forum Members

4 years ago

Today I found out, not the sky is the limit, but 6 Sandbags. More experiments and creations incoming.

The practical purpose of this wall was to cover people at the ammo crate, since the ammo crate was exposed to enemies coming down a hill.
Einmal mit Profis…

JohnnyBoy

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

4 years ago

crazyirish wrote:
4 years ago
i think i and a couple of other engineers was first to build the sandcastle fortress finally i felt justified in always asking squad leaders to get a resupply in to hq asap , i dont think squad leaders reliased just what we could do if we had time and enough toolkits
As CSS2D showed:
Proud of your work.

Css2d

Main Role

Forum Members

4 years ago

Less is sometimes more, ergo the sidemission overwatch castlette is born.

Einmal mit Profis…

KajSchak

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Departments

Forum Members

4 years ago

I see a „we need Bergen backpacks for engineers to build our own FOBs“ thread incoming.
Image Hyena 2 - Fireteam Leader
Image Cpl. Kaj'Schak
Head of Logistics
"What does that button do?"

crazyirish

Main Role

Forum Members

Loading…

4 years ago

KajSchak wrote:
4 years ago
I see a „we need Bergen backpacks for engineers to build our own FOBs“ thread incoming.
actually would be great if engineers could build mutiple sandbags with 1 toolkit that way dont have to rely on resupply to build defence you could balance it out by making it slower to build
not sure if possible or toolkit 1 sandbag hardwired in to game

Css2d

Main Role

Forum Members

4 years ago

KajSchak wrote:
4 years ago
Not really, I am fine with 3 sandbags. I can see the potential for abuse, even with the solution from crazy Irish. The extra step of getting a resupply limits that.

Of course it is annoying not being able to build a sand castle immediatly after the capture of HQ.

But Adapt and overcome ;)
Einmal mit Profis…

• Information