Operation Trojan Horse (I made a thing too!)

All of our video footage, live streams and pictures
Bean

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Departments

Forum Members

3 years ago

A condensed clip and amateur edit of a side mission from earlier today. We didn't have a medic, but a Medical HEMTT for a bit of a challenge. Incredibly fun couple of hours, and a huge shoutout to the squad involved, Pfc. Johnnyboy, Alwin and Sir Beefsalot to name a few!

I've fast-forwarded through a lot of the combat in the clip, and as an engineer I wasn't involved in an awful lot. But I've captured a lot of the more interesting, enjoyable and funny moments for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to throw some feedback my way. I've recorded a lot of gameplay, but this is the first time I've uploaded any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6a8nx956tw

*volume warning* I made this pretty quickly and its the first youtube video I've made in a very long time, and there's a bit of a volume balancing issue. Some sharp jumps so, headphone users, I apologise in advance!

I also noticed the volume of my mic was quite low so I'll work on that for next time.
"Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and present you blameless..."
Image Hyena 1-1 Fireteam Leader
Image SOAR Reserve Pilot
Image Public Relations
Image Cpl. Bean

JohnnyBoy

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

3 years ago

My one complaint is at 0:17~ that you didn't include the story of when Sir Beefalot and his armoured support crew had their gorgon stolen by Alx.

Still one of the funniest thing I've ever witnessed. Nice video Bean, and good work out there!
"I never thought I would say this, but I agree with Johnny." - Madtrap, 2021-12-02.

Bean

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Departments

Forum Members

3 years ago

I'm sorry! I didn't know if Alx wanted to keep those a surprise xD Thanks for the compliment!
"Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and present you blameless..."
Image Hyena 1-1 Fireteam Leader
Image SOAR Reserve Pilot
Image Public Relations
Image Cpl. Bean

alwin

Forum Members

3 years ago

Haha, to funny, good job Bean.

Just on an instructional note:

THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR A FREAKING FUCKING HELMET!

(Your squad will try to kill you (normal shit) and then they pay CSAT to GBU you (pro stuff))

JackH

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

3 years ago

Truly sad that I missed this OP!

Hope we can remake that soon Bean. Going to watch the video soon :)

I'm not much on the forums, but i'll see you in game Brother.

Jack
"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved."

- JackH

• Information