What actually goes on in the Pilot lounge.

All of our video footage, live streams and pictures
Aiden

2 years ago

Last edited by Aiden 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Dandy

Rank

Main Role

Forum Members

2 years ago

Hey i thought we all agreed that what happens on ts stays on ts...
"Dandy is not looking very dandy." - Basically everyone by now
Image Hyena 2 Rifleman
Image Pfc. Dandy

Beefsalot

Rank

Patreon

Main Server

Forum Members

2 years ago

So what did you do at 3 in the morning then? :P
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley. -Sun Tzu"
Image Hyena 2-2 Fireteam Lead
Image SMAR Reservist
Image Pfc. Beefsalot

Aiden

2 years ago

SirBeefsalot wrote:
2 years ago
So what did you do at 3 in the morning then? :P
Yes... At 3am......
Def not 7..

AirLifter

2 years ago

Meanwhile while this was ongoing on TS, a perspective from a soldier:

- 5 of you were online, no one responded to command channel when called until you were threatened with reports on the forum.

- A squad was pinned down by an MBT (ended up getting wiped out). Another squad pinned by a Tigris. UAV was called in and couldn't correctly bomb either target. You were very preoccupied deploying 8 darters while these 2 squads were calling you in.

- Arty was called in, and one of the rounds FF'd a friendly during a defense mission.

- One of you (as shown in the video doing it on purpose) was speaking very distortedly down the mic which is a huge distraction to squad leaders.

- During the AO defense, one of you guys decided to have a full blown argument on command channel with another squad lead about the meaning of "broken arrow" and it was absurd

It's all fun and games to enjoy yourselves when things are going well. But this was pretty much 2 hours of trolling from the chain of command when things on the server were not going well at all.

Chaos indeed

Beefsalot

Rank

Patreon

Main Server

Forum Members

2 years ago

[mention]AirLifter[/mention] i actually headed off shortly before that defense happen it seemed...but if what happened is correct then the most i can do is apologise for that
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley. -Sun Tzu"
Image Hyena 2-2 Fireteam Lead
Image SMAR Reservist
Image Pfc. Beefsalot

Wilthy

Rank

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

Loading…

2 years ago

Not the way I see it being used but as long as everyone is happy and you get the work done I cant complain xD
Amb.Wilthy

Frazer

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Main Role

Main Server

Forum Members

Loading…

2 years ago

AirLifter wrote:
2 years ago
- 5 of you were online, no one responded to command channel when called until you were threatened with reports on the forum.

But this was pretty much 2 hours of trolling from the chain of command
If what you say, was really what was happening, you don't need to post to the forums to report / get admin help.

If you feel the people in command are just being trolls go to teamspeak and hop in the public relations channel, wait a little while and an admin might show up, if no one notices you message an admin that's further down in teamspeak in case they haven't noticed you, that way an admin can have a word with them or come into the server and sort things out immediately.
Image"Invictus Maneo"
Image Coyote 1-1 - Fireteam Leader
Image Spc. Frazer

Deleted User 10849

2 years ago

This was pretty tame compared to what else went on :)

SkullOG

Patreon

2 years ago

I would like to add. All of these communications happened in Teamspeak. All "Command" and or "pilot" calls were answered in an Official and respectful manner.

• Information