Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Main Role

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

1 year ago

Hello Soldiers,

As we prepare for our upcoming operation, we have been provided with a video outlining in the situation regarding recent hijackings across the Tanoan archipelago. The remarkable increase in the pirate group's activity creates the need for the 77th JSOC's intervention as we aim to rescue our captured crew and equipment and, if possible, bring an end to the pirates' reign of terror.

Keep a eye out for the event on the Calendar.

Read the Situation report from [Pfc.] [mention]BeanBurr[/mention] here: Report

Last edited by Gandet 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
"You'd be a nice math function!" - [Cpl.] Fritz

Image Coyote One Squad Leader
Image Public Relations - 2IC
Image Development
Military Police

Image Cpl. Gandet -

super61

Forum Members

1 year ago

Our boy MadTrap streamed the whole thing with a focus on echo squad o7
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1483680830

Highlights include:
  • Only one medic
  • SL quit after crashing twice
  • Getting destroyed by pirates with modern attack helicopters and man portable air-defense weapons
  • Forced to use a mohawk for hostage extraction despite a generous command providing 5 (five) shiny new ghosthawks
  • Getting blamed for the failure of the entire operation even though the crash at base (and the subsequent tragic death of all hostages) was comepletely beyond our control
I still very much appreciate the public missions and everyone who makes them happen. Hopefully we get more of them in the future.

MadTrap

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Main Role

Main Server

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

1 year ago

super61 wrote:
1 year ago
  • Only one medic
We are sorry for that one. that is on us, we made a minor mistake with the amount of medics available on the event file, it will be fixed for next event.
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Image Image

Gandet

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Main Role

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

1 year ago

Attention soldiers,

While working on the AAR (After Action Report) for OP: Black Magic, i have found myself with a lot of great video – Its going to be a good little comp of the mission! – BUT I don’t have much audio from the groups. I only got the stuff on Command channel, so if anyone has streamed the op from a group, or has filmed it themselves, then I’m very intersected in some of the audio from the squads! As said I have a lot of footage (42Gb) from the mission – and we are nearly don’t with the first edit, so now I have gotten to the part where I need some audio, so I can do the sound scaping for it. Going to use very little stock sounds from Arma and do most of the sounds myself, but was thinking it is going to be better story telling if we get some of you lads and ladies voice comms in as well 😊

So long story short: If you have any audio from the mission from the squad you where in, and you don’t mind me using it for the AAR, then post it below here and I will snip and cut the stuff I think makes sense!

Cheers and thanks for a great mission!

Image Development
Military Police

Image Cpl. Gandet -

super61

Forum Members

1 year ago

Here is the ill fated echo squad. Feel free to use it, Gandet.

Gandet

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Main Role

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

1 year ago

That is just the kind of stuff im looking for! Nice one :)

Image Development
Military Police

Image Cpl. Gandet -

Gandet

Rank

Regiment & Platoon

Patreon

Main Role

Departments

Forum Members

Loading…

1 year ago

Following the completion of our tasking in the Pacific, the after-action report for Operation "Black Magic" is now available.

It provides a detailed outline of what was a highly successful mission, in which the 77th JSOC was able to bring security to the naval passages of the Tanoan archipelago, which were once dominated by the defeated pirate cell!

Thank you to everyone that joined us on this one, and we are looking forward to many more with all of you! For now enjoy and i know we didn't get all the action, but a one man film-crew we where only one place at a time :)

Image Development
Military Police

Image Cpl. Gandet -

• Information